Business Development Representative - USAMonrovia, CA
Parasoft is the leading provider of solutions for development and testing of IoT, embedded/safety critical and enterprise applications. We are a dynamic company with a strong vision, great people and cutting edge technology. Parasoft fills a critical and rapidly expanding role in a world where organizations demand agility and quality in the software they release to customers.
We are currently searching for Business Development Representatives that can manage a heavy outbound call volume. You will be responsible for identifying and qualifying sales leads to increase Parasoft's pipeline and grow revenue. In addition, the incumbent will manage, maintain, and communicate accurate customer and pipeline records within SalesForce.com and to sales leadership. This requires an excellent phone demeanor and the ability to quickly build rapport with a client over the phone.
This is an entry level role where you will learn our products and solutions. Ability to move up within the company with significant advancement potential.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 Years Telesales or Telemarketing - within the Software Industry is a plus
- Experience prospecting/cold calling into assigned territories
- Ability to qualify opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Knowledge of tracking call activity to qualify leads, and strong follow up skills
- Knowledge of technology and software systems
- Must be self-motivated with high energy and enthusiasm
- Must have a high level of integrity and work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below. Only those candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.