Digital Marketing Associate - USAMonrovia, CA
The Digital Marketing Associate will assist in the development, implementation, and coordination of marketing programs that drive leads, opportunities, and sales online, including online campaigns, email marketing, social media campaigns, content marketing campaigns, cross-marketing projects, and other digital marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will be passionate about marketing in the digital age and excited about driving lead gen through these vehicles. Because Parasoft is a B2B software company providing technology to software development organizations, the ideal candidate must also be comfortable in the high-tech software space.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This position will collaborate closely with members of the marketing team, reporting to the Director of Marketing to perform daily tactical activities that produce results for the company. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required.
- Update corporate website (managed by CMS), update landing pages (managed by CRM), and use other modern digital marketing technologies that augment the Parasoft web infrastructure
- Assist with and implement marketing programs that span digital channels – email, search, digital content, web, and social media
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization for ongoing corporate SEO goals
- Conduct social media outreach and support the area of internet and social media marketing
- Support with testing, reporting, and analysis of all campaign and marketing metrics
- Aid in the creation of marketing and communication materials, including graphics, videos, and other collateral
- Assist with creating digital advertisements and optimizing/monitoring PPC ad campaigns
- Evaluate new digital technologies to stay ahead of ongoing social media changes
- Understand Parasoft’s messaging in internal and external communications, help protect the Parasoft brand, and help to ensure that our messaging is compelling and consistent in all collateral, web messaging, and campaign initiatives
- Other projects and duties to support the sales, marketing, and customer success teams as they fall to digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum of one year related experience
- Ability to understand and communicate technical products and their subtle differentiators to a technical audience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite; proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Illustrator is desired
- Comfort navigating basic HTML and CSS code
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while maintaining a very high quality of work and attention to detail
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking the button below. Only those candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.