Java Developer - USAMonrovia, CA
We are seeking a technical professional with a desire to make a meaningful contribution within the context of a small team—while learning best practices in software development from a company whose mission is to make software that aids in the software development process.
In this position, you will help design, develop, implement, and maintain software that allows software teams to test and manage the development of their own software projects. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contributing to product ideas and innovation
- Designing and implementing new product features
- Writing clean, reusable code efficiently with a high level of quality
- Applying the best development practices: coding standards, unit testing, code reviews, etc.
- Conducting research, where appropriate and needed, to solve specific design problems
- Working with various internal partners (such as Quality Assurance) to test new or enhanced products and their applications
- Ensuring new or updated releases are completed on-time, on-target, on-budget and without compromise to quality
- Staying abreast of industry and field developments; learning current in the latest technologies and functionalities, as well as ever-evolving needs of customers and their customers
Specific qualifications for this position:
- Strong Java experience and background working with REST, JSON, XML
- Experience with SOA and enterprise application integration technologies
- Demonstrated experience on a large-scale software project
- Ability to plan for and execute assigned software development projects
- Experience with one or more of the following is a plus: Relational & NoSQL databases, Web services/SOAP, Schemas, WSDL, JAX-RS, Jersey, JAXB, Swagger, RAML, WADL, WebSphere MQ, JMS, TIBCO, JEE, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss or other application runtimes and ESBs
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree (or equivalent education and work experience) in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2+ years software development experience
- Understanding of object oriented programming and principles
- Passion for building software solutions that work and look good
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below. Only those candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.