Support Engineer - USAMonrovia, CA
Support Engineers are the primary force at Parasoft, supporting customers. These individuals are responsible for ‘level 1’ support; capturing support requests, providing basic diagnostics and resolution for common issues.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Capture support requests from customers and the Parasoft team.
- Provide first level of support and technical issue resolution for customers
- Work with the team to identify, reproduce and resolve specific issues
Desired skills & experience:
- College graduate
- Responsible and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to assume responsibility and see processes through to successful conclusion.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and associated best practices, such as application of coding standards, unit testing and code review
- Knowledge of SOA technologies, protocols and transports, a plus; SOAP, WSDL, REST, WADL, MQ, HTTP/HTTPS, TIBCO, JMS
- Experience with XML (including XSD, XSLT, XPath) a plus.
- Experience with Parasoft technologies or similar products a plus.
- Experience in a customer technical support a plus
- US Citizen or permanent resident status required
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below. Only those candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.