Technical Support Engineer - USAGreater Los Angeles Area
We are a dynamic company with a strong vision, great people, and cutting-edge technologies. Our automated software testing products fill a critical and rapidly-expanding role in organizations around the world that demand agility and quality in the software they release to their customers.
As an integral part of the Support Team, Level I support members are the first line of contact for our customers. You will be providing superior technical support, capturing support requests, and providing basic diagnostics and resolution for common issues. This position opens the doors to learn more about Parasoft's product line and expand your knowledge using all the skills you gained while earning your degree.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Capture support requests from customers and the Parasoft team.
- Provide first level of support and technical issue resolution for customers
- Work with the team to identify, reproduce, and resolve specific issues
Desired skills & experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Responsible and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to assume responsibility and see processes through to successful conclusion.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and associated best practices, such as application of coding standards, unit testing and code review
- Knowledge of SOA technologies, protocols and transports, a plus; SOAP, WSDL, REST, WADL, MQ, HTTP/HTTPS, TIBCO, JMS
- Experience with XML (including XSD, XSLT, XPath) a plus.
- Experience with Parasoft technologies or similar products a plus.
- Experience in a customer technical support a plus
- US Citizen or permanent resident status required
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below. Only those candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.