Sales Engineer - USAMonrovia, CA
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most dynamic enterprise technology companies in the world. In this critical role, the Strategic Account Manager will drive revenue from new and existing accounts and will be responsible for developing and carrying out strategic account plans in an exciting and rapidly-evolving market.
The ideal candidate will be a proven Sales professional with a strong track record of quota over-achievement selling complex solutions. This individual will be results-driven, highly self-motivated, and able to balance a team approach with personal initiative and goals.
Experiences & competencies
- Proven track record with 5+ years of software sales experience acquiring and cultivating major accounts
- Proven ability to effectively demonstrate complex technology and communicate the value proposition of technical solutions to prospects and customers
- Knowledge of Safety Critical industry
- Technical knowledge (C/C++ familiarity, Embedded, vertical (auto/mil/medical) Auto / Mil aero a plus
- Willing to travel
- Effectively maintain sales pipeline data and activity reports, providing management with accurate sales forecasts familiar with Sales processes and tools (SFDC, Qualification techniques)
- Represent Parasoft to the customer in all sales-related matters and understand the customer’s business, product requirements, and industry challenges
- Build and maintain in-depth knowledge of Parasoft’s products, services, partners, and market
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below. Only those candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.