Automotive Software Development
Use Parasoft C/C++test and the Parasoft qualification kit to create safe, secure, reliable software required by ISO 26262 and MISRA.
Today's cars have more software than ever before.
With advanced GPS, autonomous features, driver assistance, safe braking, and other accident avoidance systems, many modern cars have more code than advanced aircraft such as the Boeing 787 Dreamliner or the Lockheed Joint Strike Fighter. The safety and reliability of this software is critical, and small flaws can't be ignored in functional safety.
Parasoft's Comprehensive Solution for Automotive
"With Parasoft, we get not only testing automation but the ability to store and track test results to measure and monitor our performance and use that information to progressively improve our development process. That is where we save real time and money in the long run."
"Parasoft C++test runs the tests during the night, and then the team gets the results of those tests in the morning. The reduction in time saved here can also be attributed to the fact that with Parasoft C++test, 75% to 80% of errors were detected during the upstream processes (design phase up to unit test phase), leaving only 20% to 25% left for the downstream processes (integration testing phase to product release)."
"Parasoft's solution is teaching us all to be better programmers. It helps us find errors that we didn't even realize were errors. Parasoft's solution has saved the Global Modeling and Analysis team both time and resources that we would have otherwise spent finding and fixing defects. Instead, we get to spend that time adding new features and functionality."
— Development Engineer, Trane