Featured Webinar: MISRA C++ 2023: Everything You Need to Know | Watch Now
Director of Regulatory Software Safety & Security Compliance
Ricardo Camacho, Director of Safety & Security Compliance, guides the strategy and growth of Parasoft’s software test automation solutions for the embedded safety- and security-critical market. With 30+ years of experience in systems and software engineering of real-time systems, Ricardo is a thought leader for standards like ISO 26262, DO-178C, IEC 62304, IEC 61508, IEC 62443, DO-326A, and more.
All Posts by This Author
- Satisfying the Security Requirements of IEC 62443 With Test Automation
- How to Effectively Manage Pointers in C to Prevent Abuse
- MISRA C/C++ Code Checking
- Detecting Memory Corruption in C and C++
- Measuring Code Coverage: Guide to Effective Testing
- Automate the Tool Qualification Process for Safety-Critical Software
- SAST Tools: How to Choose the Right Solution
- IEC Software Standards: What Is IEC 62304 & Its Use in Medical Device Compliance?
- Coding Standards Compliance for Autonomous Driving Software Testing
- Shift Left Your Safety-Critical Software Testing With Test Automation
- What Are Embedded Systems?
- Verification vs Validation in Embedded Software
Other Articles by This Author
- Unveiling the Transformation of Software-Defined Vehicles
- MISRA C 2023 consolidates guidelines for embedded developers
- The Benefits of Containerization for Embedded Systems
- Building IoT SDLC application security through test
- Incorporating DO-326A security airworthiness into software-development life cycle
- How UNECE WP.29 Put the Brakes on Automotive Cybersecurity Threats