The Parasoft Development Testing Platform makes linking requirements to code, defects, code reviews, tests and other facets of the software development lifecycle simple. Parasoft Development Testing Platform also generates an exportable array of easy-to-read reports for documenting and verifying traceability requirements.
- Link code to derived and high/low-level requirements, tasks, tests, code reviews, and defects
- Generate traceability audit trail reports
- Validate and verify code, tasks and defect remediation
- Assess each requirement’s progress from origin to validation and verification
- Simple integration with bug tracking and requirements management systems, including Bugzilla, ClearQuest, and Jira
Parasoft testing solutions integrate into Parasoft Development Testing Platform, which helps you breeze through the traceability requirements described in industry standards.
- Test your code against industry rule sets
- Link tests and results to tasks and requirements
- Find, track and trace defects and link activity to requirements
- Generate and share reports to verify traceability at each step throughout the development process
Parasoft’s policy-driven solution not only helps you demonstrate adherence to your defined process and ensure that your software functions as expected—you will also create a more productive, high-functioning development culture.
- Implement enforceable policies to ensure traceability and code quality
- Create and implement policies around regulatory standards
- Ensure process consistency while rapidly adapting to changing demands
- Bridge the gap between your software development processes and business goals
Parasoft helps you prevent seemingly insignificant changes from creating unexpected and very significant problems elsewhere in the software.
- Leverage auto-generated unit tests and test cases, as well as user-defined tests for regression testing to prevent defects from being introduced as the software evolves
- Relate automated and manual tests and activity to requirements
- Ensure that all new or modified code is reviewed according to your policies and track the completion of all assigned code review tasks
- Prevent the introduction of changes after tasks or requirements have been completed, tested, verified and e-signed
- Create on-demand requirements traceability matrix