Featured Webinar: MISRA C++ 2023: Everything You Need to Know | Watch Now
Parasoft Raises the Bar for Low-Code Applications With AI-Powered Testing Suite10.06.2020
Parasoft Reveals Unprecedented Test Automation for DevOps Productivity at STARWEST Virtual Conference 2020
Monrovia, CA – Parasoft, a global leader in automated software testing for over 30 years, today announced the 2020.2 releases of Parasoft’s enterprise solutions: SOAtest, Virtualize, Selenic, and Continuous Testing Platform (CTP). The new features in the functional testing suite continue Parasoft’s unwavering focus on software quality. Expanding UI and API testing to incorporate platform-specific locators for Salesforce and Guidewire low-code development environments ensures the testability of enterprise application software. This enables DevOps teams to deliver high quality applications faster.
“Parasoft’s continuous testing shines in API testing, service virtualization and integration testing, and the combined automation context.” – The Forrester Wave™: Continuous Functional Test Automation Suites, Q2 2020.
Parasoft was named a Leader in Functional Testing Solutions based on version 9.10.8. The Forrester report states, “Parasoft is executing on its strong, committed AI roadmap that it outlined in 2018 and has plans to infuse AI and ML at all layers of the testing pyramid.”
With the new release, Parasoft empowers development and QA teams to specify a target application and create tests optimized for that platform for both UI and API testing.
- Parasoft SOAtest dramatically reduces the amount of time it takes to test APIs by automatically capturing the underlying API traffic for enterprise applications and using AI to convert that to API tests.
- Parasoft Selenic enables testers to validate the end-user experience by using the recorded UI attributes, which enhance the AI-powered self-healing and recommendations to fix UI tests for enterprise applications.
- Parasoft Virtualize and CTP give enterprise application teams the ability to test interaction with simulated services and APIs much earlier in the development process with significantly reduced cost and effort.
“As organizations accelerate their digital transformation to leverage enterprise platforms and cloud technologies, they need confidence that their applications will continue to run smoothly and provide a positive user experience. Automated testing helps them ensure they cover all the bases for unit, API, and UI levels at speed. Smart companies choose the Parasoft solution to make sure they can meet their business and technical goals.” – Richard Sherrard, VP of Products at Parasoft
To learn more about Parasoft’s latest automated software testing tool releases, attend their sessions at the annual STARWEST conference:
- Expand Beyond UI With AI-Powered Codeless API Testing on Oct 7, 2020 at 2:15 p.m. ET
- Automated Testing Innovations Improve the Digital Experience on Oct 8, 2020 at 8:45 a.m. ET