Director of Military & Government Solutions - USA
Washington DC area or surrounding states
With 30-years in the business, award winning solutions and a mature presence in Federal Agencies, Military Branches, Defense Contractors and third parties, Parasoft is the leader in development and testing solutions for Government and Military. Our solutions cover both embedded and safety critical testing as well as testing of enterprise/agency wide applications, integration, security and DevSecOps.
Fueled by innovation and relentless customer focus, Parasoft is growing rapidly. For 2020 and beyond, we are seeking to expand our presence in the Military/Government space further by means of increasing our direct sales, expanding our partner presence, accelerating marketing and awareness and doubling down on coverage of existing accounts and relationships.
The Director of Mil/Gov Solutions will drive revenue from all Federal Agencies including DoD, DHS, Dept Treasury, and others. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced professional to join an already established and winning company, working with a team of remarkable individuals in pursuit of a common goal – continuing our success and achieving market dominance.
This role is paramount to our mission in the Military/Government space. For the right individual, Parasoft will offer a highly rewarding and market leading compensation plan and a subscription compensation plan structured to increase personal earnings YoY and reward success, a personalized coaching program to quickly bring you up to speed, a strong team and corporate support. Here’s what we need from you:
- You are an experienced software sales professional in the Federal or Military space.
- You have experience in software development, testing, security or DevOps.
- You have a technical background and a strong interest in technology. You can explain complex technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
- You have a clear and demonstrated record of sales success.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Position core Parasoft technologies focusing on software security analysis (SAST), unit testing and code coverage, API and component-based integration testing and reporting.
- Drive business line revenue within Federal Accounts and their supporting Contractors/Subs.
- Discover, prospect and qualify new opportunities as well as cross-sell and up-sell opportunities within existing customer base.
- Maintain regular contact with current customers to ensure successful integration, adoption, and on-going use of Parasoft’s products and services.
- Represent Parasoft to the customer in all sales-related matters and understand the customer’s business, product requirements, and industry challenges.
- Build and maintain in-depth knowledge of Parasoft’s products, services, partners, and markets.
- Direct complex sales cycles—including account mapping, development of high-level relationships, account strategies, and business cases.
- Effectively maintain sales pipeline data and activity reports, providing management with accurate sales forecasts.
- Collaborate with global marketing and sales teams to share account knowledge and execute on sales strategies.