All-Star Panel at StarWest to Explore Transforming Test for DevOps
September 20, 2016
Parasoft Customer Panel will explore the role of service virtualization, API testing, and development testing for Continuous Testing
Parasoft is excited to announce the lineup for the "all-star" panel they are hosting at StarWest 2016 in Anaheim, CA on Thursday October 6th at 7:15 a.m. The panel will focus on the role of key transformational technologies—including service virtualization, API testing, and development testing— in transforming software testing for DevOps and Continuous Testing. The team of panelists will include Adam Auerbach (Capital One), Sujal Dalia (Comcast), Ryan Papineau (Alaska Airlines), and Mike Puntumapanitch (CareFirst).
During the session, these software quality "unicorns" will share insights on critical organizational changes required to deliver quality software faster. The participants will explore:
- Challenges associated with transforming test
- Process changes needed to achieve speed
- Critical infrastructure elements required to support speed
- Crucial skill sets needed for both developers and testers
The panelists' diverse DevOps journeys have been driven by number of different catalysts:
- Outpacing aggressive competition in the financial industry
- Achieving top ratings for customer satisfaction in the airline industry, where any glitch is now instant headlines news
- Responding to multiple waves of digital disruption—while controlling costs—in a highly-regulated non-profit organization
- Accelerating time to market for highly-complex (and performance-critical) distributed systems
For session details and location, see https://starwest.techwell.com/program/bonus-sessions/qualityspeed-panel-alaska-airlines-capital-one-carefirst-and-comcast
Parasoft provides innovative tools that automate time-consuming testing tasks and provide management with intelligent analytics necessary to focus on what matters. Parasoft’s technologies reduce the time, effort, and cost of delivering secure, reliable, and compliant software, by integrating static and runtime analysis; unit, functional, and API testing; and service virtualization. Parasoft supports software organizations as they develop and deploy applications in the embedded, enterprise, and IoT markets. With developer testing tools, manager reporting/analytics, and executive dashboarding, Parasoft enables organizations to succeed in today’s most strategic development initiatives — agile, continuous testing, DevOps, and security.