Webinar: Ease the Pain of Unit Testing with Guided Unit Test CreationApril 12, 2018 | 10:00 am to 11:00 am EDT
Unit testing has clear benefits, and although most development teams realize this, many are frustrated by the effort it takes to create and maintain unit tests. Despite existing tools that try to help, unit testing still requires a lot of manual, time-consuming, and often mind-numbing work before adding business logic to a test. As such, the intentions of great unit testing often break down, and development teams typically do the minimal amount of unit testing required, or skip it altogether.
To tackle this challenge, Parasoft created Jtest’s Unit Test Assistant – a new and innovative approach to unit testing, specifically designed to reduce the time and effort required by Java developers to create meaningful and sustainable JUnit tests. By providing real-time, context-aware assistance within the developer’s IDE, Jtest guides you through the process of creating, scaling, and maintaining unit tests. In this webinar, join Jtest Product Manager Kapil Bhandari, as he demonstrates the power of guided unit test creation and how to painlessly evolve your unit testing practice with Jtest’s Unit Test Assistant.
You will learn how to:
- Alleviate unit testing pain points.
- Quickly and easily create meaningful JUnit tests using the Unit Test Assistant’s guided approach, and increase code coverage.
- Get a jumpstart on creating complete test suites using bulk test creation and parameterized tests, to easily help scale out your unit testing practice.
- Reduce the time and effort required to fix and maintain unit tests by leveraging the Unit Test Assistant’s test execution analysis.
- Get advanced analytics and comprehensive coverage analysis with traceability from an individual test to the underlying code via Parasoft DTP.