Featured Webinar: MISRA C++ 2023: Everything You Need to Know | Watch Now
Arthur Hicken is an evangelist at Parasoft where he has been involved in automating various software development practices for over 30 years. He has worked on projects including the software development life cycle, application security, functional safety, and software safety in industries like automotive, aerospace, and medical. Arthur’s popular blog, Code Curmudgeon, is known for its Hall-of-Shame lists covering SQL injection and IoT vulnerabilities. He also has a YouTube channel with software development and AppSec videos. As an expert in his field, Arthur speaks frequently at conferences on development strategies, compliance, and security best practices. He’s involved with software safety and security standards as a member of organizations like CERT, IEEE, UL, and ASQ.
All Posts by This Author
- GDPR: What Do You Need to Know?
- How to Prevent Buffer Overflow & Other Memory Management Bugs
- Eliminate These 7 Bad Habits for More Effective Peer Code Reviews
- Reducing the Risk and Cost of Achieving Compliant Software
- How to Learn OWASP & Jumpstart Your Application Security
- The Role of SAST for Application Scanning in DISA ASD STIG Compliance
- JUnit Automated Test Case Generation & Code Coverage
- An Ounce of Prevention: Safety & Security Through Software Coding Standards
- Finding a Memory Leak in C or C++
- How to Release Software the Right Way
- Add Static Analysis to Your Security Testing Toolbox
- Using Static Analysis to Achieve Secure by Design for GDPR