Parasoft Environment Manager integrates and extends the above API testing and service virtualization capabilities via an intuitive web-based interface for creating, managing, sharing, and executing test environments (including service virtual assets) and tests. Environment Manager unites test environment management (test environment setup, visualization, validation, and provisioning), service virtualization (virtual asset creation, configuration, and deployment), and API testing (test creation, management, and execution).
- Visualize the dependencies associated with an AUT and specific test environments
- Easily configure all test environment components—including virtual asset performance, test data, and response logic
- Instantly provision "disposable" test environments with zero impact to the organization
- Identify test environment issues before they compromise the accuracy of your test results
- Assess the impact of a change to any specific component